2 sold in last 8 hours
Romaine lettuce, also known as Cos Lettuce, likely started in the Mediterranean, particularly near the ancient city of Kos in Greece. This leafy green is characterized by its long, crisp leaves and slightly bitter taste. It is perfect for adding a crunch to your salads, sandwiches and wraps. It can be eaten raw or cooked and it's a great healthy addition to any diet.
Some potential health benefits of consuming romaine lettuce include:
- Aids in hydration and promotes healthy skin and a strong immune system.
- Promotes regular bowel movements and helps maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Protects against damage from free radicals and reduce the risk of certain chronic diseases.
- Reduces inflammation in the body.
- Supports heart health by helping to regulate blood pressure, reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
customers are viewing this product